“Excellent food ...”

Charlie C's
Ranked #12 of 32 Restaurants in Dullstroom
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Excellent food spoilt by a skinny dark-haired waiteress fighting with her colleagues at the top of her voice so all patrons could hear her. Would recommend Charlie C's to anyone when above mentioned waiteress isn't working.

There are newer reviews for Charlie C's

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Excellent spot - good service great food - friendly people ! Highly recommended overall a very good experience.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've been to Dullstroom a few times during the past year and absolutely love it. Finding good food is never a problem, since there are more than 1 restaurant that serves a variety of satisfying meals. And my visit to Charlie C's was greatly rewarded. The decoration was great since I am a big Chaplin fan and I was more than happy with the Lamb-curry which was their special of the day. I would definately recommend them to all of my friends and will go back there anyday.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

We went to Charlie C's, and ended up cancelling our food order and leaving. They had smokers in the same room as non smokers, both inside, no separation! The waiters didn't care at all, and told us we could move somewhere else inside - but it wouldn't have helped.

After two people lit up very close to us, we decided that we wouldn't enjoy our food, cancelled our order and left.

Is smoking inside even legal anymore?