“Decor terrible and food worse”

Mrs Simpson's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Dullstroom
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I don't even have the words to describe how bad my experience was. I will never go back there and am sure that if they don't improve on service, they will not make it.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We have frequented this restaurant many times, and it never lets us down. Stephen and Bryan are magnificent hosts, the Duck is amazing!!!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Mrs Simpson is the perfect restaurant - it feels like home but you're eating the finest food. The best combination. I now plan my holidays around spending New Year having dinner in Mrs Simpson.

My congratulations to Bryan, Stephen and all the staff on getting better every year I visit.

2  Thank Wayneleeming
Reviewed February 12, 2013

The owners, Bryan and Stephen, are the best hosts and chefs you can wish to find.
Fun, fantastic food, great atmosphere in one of the quirkiest restaurants you are likely to set foot. A COMPLETE surprise in the small town of Dullstroom.

2  Thank FishSouthAfrica
Reviewed January 11, 2013

What a fantastic menu and crispy wines and impeccable service. The owners are most adorable and they really know how to take care of their clientele. We had a fantastic dinner and were treated like kings when we went over for dinner.

3  Thank Frank M