“Excellent service.”

and 1 more site!
Kwalala Lodge
Ranked #1 of 16 Pongola B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 17, 2014

It was the most amazing stay. The room was very well appointed, neat and cozy. The breakfast and dinner was unbelievable. Thank you Susan and Leon. It was memorable as always.

Just have really created a jewel in Pongola.

• Stayed: March 2014

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I have been in Kwalala several times with my family and we all enjoyed our stay. the rooms, garden, restaurant are very clean. the staff are very friendly and always available for they guests. Kwalala It's like a second home.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I have stayed at Kwalala numerous times and have never found it to be less than excellent. The rooms and bathrooms are great and the food is fantastic. The staff are efficient, honest and friendly. I love my visits to Pongola because it is such a pleasure to stay at Kwalala!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank ClaireMU6087EW
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I regret the day I went to stay at Kwa Lala due to bad attitude from staff and the manager. I book to sleep only one night from what it seems to a food experience turned to be a bad one. When I woke the following day without realising it's that time of the month. It happened that I messed the bed linen a bit. To my surprise the three staff members where on my case to wash the linens or pay R200 for them. I asked to speak to the manager and she was not there but they called her. She was so ride that she ordered me to pay if I'm not interested in washing the linens and when I asked her if it's their policy and she never even cared enough to answer that but to order me to wash those linens. I was never humiliated and violated in my life. I've been around the world slept in many places and it's not the 1st time happening which I was never told to wash the bed linen but in that hotel was told not to stress these things happen. I will never recommend people to go there but to discourage them from sleeping there. I didn't understand why did they go into such a business if they can't expect things like that and won't be able to handle it. And the manager including her staff, I think they need customer service training in dealing with customers and such things and not order your customers to wash their bed linens or they are not ready to run this kind of a business.

• Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank vuvupat
Reviewed February 4, 2014

If I had only known about Kwa Lala sooner! This is undoubtably the best BNB in the area! From the reception, to the rooms, to the food. Simply excellent!

Highly recommended for anyone traveling in the area!

Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We had a great stay at Kwa Lala it was home way from home. Break fast was always lovely , from the delicious home made tomato jam, the crossanats,the chillie sauce. Ohh the rooms very comfortable beds, very clean bathrooms. We enjoyed our stay, we deffinetly coming back.

From: Phindiwe, Neli and Keisha.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 1, 2013

The ease and hassle free booking- surprise
The warm and unpretentious welcome - surprise
The delicious dinner and connoisseur wine selection - surprise
The clean and well appointed rooms - surprise
The child friendly accommodating attitude - surprise
We will be back - NO surprise