Sipapu's lodging may not be for everyone. But it is a joy to find a reasonable, clean place near taos. My brother is a frisbie golf enthusiast. this is the place to stay..there are several courses nearby and one right on the grounds. gorgeous stream and mountains. trails everywhere, pets welcome. five of us stayed in one of the 2 bedroom trailers. it was perfect. there are several housing options, most have kitchens. we would like to return during the winter season sometime!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 20 miles southeast of Taos and 2 hours north of Albuquerque, Sipapu Ski and Summer Resort offers over 40 accommodations, including suites, cabins, historic lodge rooms, RV sites and more. All of the slopeside rooms are located steps from Sipapu's main chair lift, and most include kitchens and fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Sipapu Ski & Summer Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sipapu Ski & Summer Hotel Vadito
- Sipapu Ski And Summer Resort