This could have been a great trip but ruined by several school bus load of kids. Took us over two hours to get lift tickets, and ski rental gear. Had to stand in line with very active kids. Finally got to the slopes, again, had to dodge the kids on slopes, pick up the kids (trash on the slopes) endured screams and loud music. Kids having fun is nice and I enjoy my grandkids but not a Hundred or more at a time..ha. Should be warned schools are coming so patrons have a choice to stay away that day... I would have stayed away... ruined our six hour drive to get there and back. Thats why we went during the week....
Rooms were clean, staff is nice, slopes good and long runs. Again, could have been a great day except for the school trips..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 20 miles southeast of Taos and 2 hours north of Albuquerque, Sipapu Ski and Summer Resort offers over 40 accommodations, including suites, cabins, historic lodge rooms, RV sites and more. All of the slopeside rooms are located steps from Sipapu's main chair lift, and most include kitchens and fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Sipapu Ski & Summer Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sipapu Ski And Summer Resort
- Sipapu Ski & Summer Hotel Vadito