This place was the worst first off they have nothing in the rooms no tv no internet no way to prepare your food. They won't let you bring your own food or beer in the lodge they try to force you to by theirs and its over price jail food super gross. Everyone looks and acts like they just did a hit of crack. Theirs nothing to do when the slopes close at 4 except sit in your room and stare at thier dumpy walls. VERY VERY Disapointed and will never go back. :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 20 miles southeast of Taos and 2 hours north of Albuquerque, Sipapu Ski and Summer Resort offers over 40 accommodations, including suites, cabins, historic lodge rooms, RV sites and more. All of the slopeside rooms are located steps from Sipapu's main chair lift, and most include kitchens and fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sipapu Ski & Summer Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sipapu Ski And Summer Resort
- Sipapu Ski & Summer Hotel Vadito