We just got home from a weeks stay and loved the place!! We rented a suite one night and Cabin #2 for 6 nights. The suite was roomy and clean but the cabin was more to our liking because of the privacy, coziness, layout and proximity to the pond. We don't have kids so I can't give any feedback on that aspect but our dogs LOVED it!!!!!! The cabin just felt like it was "ours", you know? The staff was always courteous and helpful, too.
Beautiful country and a refreshing get away from our hot, Kansas summer!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 20 miles southeast of Taos and 2 hours north of Albuquerque, Sipapu Ski and Summer Resort offers over 40 accommodations, including suites, cabins, historic lodge rooms, RV sites and more. All of the slopeside rooms are located steps from Sipapu's main chair lift, and most include kitchens and fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Sipapu Ski & Summer Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sipapu Ski And Summer Resort
- Sipapu Ski & Summer Hotel Vadito