“Very hospitable with large group on short notice”
Review of Casa de Suenos

Casa de Suenos
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Tularosa
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Great, non- greasy Mexican food. We came an hour before our reservation for a group of 30. They made it work . Had avodada burrito meat was tender and yummy. Prickly pear salad also good. Would go back again!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have dined at this restaurant numerous times. Every time the service is great and the food is excellent! I cannot recommend this place highly enough! If you like fine authentic Mexican food with just the right amount of spice, then don't miss this place! If you have a large party reservations are recommended. Free chips and salsas before meals and free soapapillas afterwards! YUM! Come hungry and leave FULL! Prices are agreeable as well. This is my favorite place to eat!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

According to my son-in-law, this restaurant is the place of choice when USAF VIPs visit Holloman AFB. We went there after my granddaughter's baptism. I ordered the chile relleno and the green chile stew. The chile relleno was good, but the stew was outstanding. It had heat but the potato and pork added flavor as well. I could have made a meal of a bowl of the stew, but even the cup was an ample portion. My son-in-law and the godfather had fajitas that came out sizzling and smelled wonderful. My son-in-law says he has the fajitas every time he goes because they are the best he has ever had. The sopillas for dessert were light and fluffy, very easy to pour honey in the middle to enhance the flavor. Had my 2 year old granddaughter with us and it was very comfortable - a nice kid's menu and places to walk around while we were waiting.

Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

We've eaten here several times in the past 3 years and go exclusively here for local, authentic Mexican food. My wife and I absolutely love Mexican food and when we first arrived we tried every single place in town. We weren't impressed until a friend mentioned Casa de Suenos in Tularosa and we loved it! The food is absolutely delicious, the menu is extensive, the atmosphere is pleasant and inviting, and you couldn't ask for a nicer and more professional staff! We haven't been back to any other Mexican place in town and have zero plans to do so. This is definitely our place!!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Have eaten here on numerous occasions...always very good food in a pleasant atmoshere. Much better than any of the restaurants to the south in Alamogordo. The green chili (I had the chciken enchaladas this visit) is very good here...but is pretty hot for the faint hearted. The red chili is good also and not quite as hot. Highly recommended.