All reviewson site restaurantbranding ironoutside entryfree breakfastroom was cleanan older hotelwafflesa nice place to stayrestful nighthash brownsnew mexicowould stay here againcheck in was easyice machineupon checkback homeparking lot
Reviewed October 29, 2017

I've stayed at this property three times now. It's not The Ritz, but it is pet friendly, located at the quiet east end of Tucumcari, and has the best free breakfast I've every had. The in-house made salsa verde is fantastic.

Back to the room - the rooms are clean and quiet but not fancy. I've always visited in late October, so the pool has always been closed.

There is no shortage of places to stay in Tucumcari, but I always come back to this one.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Rich W
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

I had been on the road a month and stayed in the Quality Inn. Best staff, outstanding breakfast and the room was very clean and comfortable. Wish I had this place to stay at the entire month. Thank you!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2017

My travel plans had changed and I stopped in at the Quality Inn for the night. The hotel was amazing!!! The walkways to the pool and outside were a beautiful brilliant turquoise. There was a nice gazebo where I could watch the sunset. The hotel room itself was very nice and the bed and pillows were super comfy!!! It was nice to have a restaurant on site so I didn't have to do any more driving and the food was pretty good. The front desk had bottled water for free and also had a very nice beverage dispenser with lemon/cucumber water which was very refreshing to a weary traveler. My travel plans changed again (due to heavy family drama) and I ended up spending another night here. The front desk staff recommended a very nice museum (Mesaland Community College Dinosaur Museum) that was just down the street. The front desk staff were absolutely wonderfully kind and helped me to make reservations for my going home stay on Thursday night. Just loved this hotel!!!

Room Tip: First floor as there is no elevator
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2017

Even though there was parking lot construction, our stay here this time was quite pleasant. The room had obviously been remodeled and upgraded and our stay was quiet. Light from the parking lot at night was an issue and I would recommend some way to block the light coming in or to adjust the outdoor lighting. The room was bright and airy, there was ample seating, and the bed was comfortable and firm. We will return as our night was quiet.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2017

We enjoyed a clean, comfortable room with yummy beds and a recliner chair. There was a made-to-order breakfast in the in-house restaurant (excellent). We also ate in the in-house restaurant, nothing fancy, but the food was good). The staff in this hotel were very friendly. We enjoyed the stop and would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business