All reviews on site restaurant branding iron outside entry free breakfast room was clean an older hotel waffles would stay here again restful night hash browns new mexico check in was easy ice machine road trip upon check back home parking lot
Reviewed March 17, 2008

QUALITY INN TUCUMCARI NM :
Stayed one nite, room was clean, needed carpet cleaned, bar was nice, wanted more info on cowboy pics. (bartender knowns) but no one could help. breakfast was painfully slow almost 1 hr. help was very nice

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed August 6, 2007

The hot breakfast was nice. Overall, I'd rate this hotel as FAIR. The beds were way too soft and if you have back problems, you'd be better off on the floor, BUT the carpet was filthy. Next time I find myself in Tucumcari for the night, I will stay someplace else.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed August 27, 2006

After a long drive as part of our cross-country move we wanted a nice experience in our stay and a place that offered internet access. My husband had a phone interview the next morning and needed to research about the prospective employer. The hotel's was advertising free internet access under banner logo outside. After checking in we got dinner at a nearby Denny's. By the time we got back to our hotel room it was 10:30pm. When my husband tried to connect to the wireless network, there was no connection. After calling the front desk, we were told to re-try in a few minutes. This didn't work either. We were then told to re-try in the morning. This didn't work either. The interview didn't go as well as expected since my husband didn't know anything significant about the company. This, of course, led to quite a bit of frustration.

Upon checkout, the manager-on-duty didn't apologize. She also refused to provide the contact info. of the franchise owner. She said she doesn't know how to contact them. I am a priority club member and was extremely dissappointed at the treatment we received. I will no longer stay at Holiday Inns, there are plenty of other choices that I want to give a chance to earn my business. The rooms were very average, the air conditioning was tolerable. The best part of the experience was our server during breakfast. She was timely, efficient, and accomodating.

Stayed: August 2006
4  Thank kashoo_98
Reviewed June 27, 2006

This was the first stop on a long trip, and it worked well for us. The beds were comfortable, the free hot breakfast was a nice touch, and the staff was friendly. Not much to do in town, but we were pleased with the clean rooms.

• Stayed: June 2006
2  Thank dorsy28
Reviewed April 20, 2006

Overall pleasant stay in a very beautiful surrounding. Every American needs to stay in this city at least once. The service at the Holiday Inn was very good, it was very clean, the Restaurant was also very nice, good atmosphere and equally good service.

• Stayed: March 2006, traveled on business