“Hotel had exactly what we needed!”
Review of Days Inn Tucumcari

Days Inn Tucumcari
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Tucumcari
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

On a recent family vacation our two older kids, husband & I and our dog were on our way to Santa Fe. After being on the road for several hours we needed a hotel that could accommodate our family including our dog. Days Inn was pet friendly and offered us a room with 3 double beds. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful and the hotel & room was clean. This hotel met all of our needs - and they have free breakfast!

Stayed: July 2014
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Tucumcari

Reviewed July 22, 2014

My room was awesome!! Right off the interstate but not noisy. My room had been remodeled and the room was huge. I so enjoyed my room, the bed was comfortable and I slept great. I would definitely stay there again and highly recommend it to travelers.

Room Tip: No think it will be noisy because it's close to the interstate...it's very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Darlene W
Reviewed July 21, 2014

How can anyone resist the age old call "Tucumcari Tonight" on a road trip in this part of the country?
Certainly secure, clean, and easy access, very good value for an overnight stay.
If you are seeking a comfortable place without the "frills" here it is.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JDM1954
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I take a lot of summer road trips between Arkansas and the west and this hotel is one of my go-to places to stay along the way. I cannot attest to any of the local attractions but the hotel is comfortable and quiet and I always get a good night's sleep here.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank Sharon G
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Everything about this hotel was average. The rooms were clean. The hotel staff were friendly. The continental breakfast, since I am an early riser, was served at a decent time. If I were in the area I would use this hotel again. It was quiet, and even though the bed was a little hard, I slept well.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dean D
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We were originally traveling with our pet dog from Tucson to WI, and had made the reservation accordingly. Decided because of the high heat issue not to travel with her. When we arrived and I informed the clerk she was great and gave us another room still with a King bed. The room was small, but very clean and a extremely comfortable bed. The only issue was it was on the second floor since we did not have a dog and were not smokers. I have to have a knee replaced and the stairs made it difficult. The place was quiet and as a bonus had a second door that led outside which was nice. Great breakfast in the morning, however the dining area was the registration area with only three tables. The desk personnel in the evening and morning were very customer friendly. Great price for the room. Would definitely stay again. Only concern was, no locks on the main building doors, though maybe crime is not an issue there.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank SharonLDRN
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We were greeted with a friendly smile at check in which was quick and pleasant.
Our room was clean efficient. Would recommend this Days Inn to my friends and family. Breakfast was good however small area for seating.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business