“Excellent Real Mexican Food”

La Cita Restaurant & Flowers
Ranked #14 of 29 Restaurants in Tucumcari
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dallas, Texas
“Excellent Real Mexican Food”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

The service and the food were excellent and affordable! I do not like Spanish rice, but there's was wonderful!

Longview, Texas
“horrid”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

i went their with my family, and it was horrible! My grandfather got an enchilada but when he tried to eat it, he couldnt even press down on it with his fork! it was way to firm! PLUS... we got caso to go on top of it, but the caso tasted like canned cheese, or something you would find at a baseball game! It was a real disappointment because me and my family were trying to taste legit new mexican food. it tasted nothing like new mexican food! i would rather buy microwavable burritos than go here again!

• Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good food, good service.”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

We were travelling Route 66 and Tucumcari is a must see place. So we stopped by and went to La Cita. We had a really good time. The atmosphere was nice and the food was excellent.

We had the daily specials, so the price was very reasonable.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank iarenaza
the prairie
“Reasonable but not great alternative”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The food is good, not outstanding, and reasonably priced. The restaurant has take-out service on just about everything they serve. This is pretty handy if-like us-you want to dine in your hotel room. To be fair, Tucumcari is a small town with very few restaurants beyond fast-food fare. There are a few other places in town but Lacita is o.k. If you want to avoid Taco Bell. If you are expecting outstanding food -you will be disappointed. I had the fajita burrito and it was flavorful. My partner had taco's and found the chicken rubbery. Our order came out pretty fast so they probably used all precooked stuff. My biggest complaint is the salsa which I found very bland and not at all good. The restaurant is also a flower shop and pretty funky so you may want to dine at the restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
Lake Lotawana, Missouri
“Affordable”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Nice food, clean, staff very friendly, nice portions making it a good value. Had a lovely dinner, relaxing.

Visited December 2012