“Good local restaurant”
Review of Rockin' Ys' Roadhouse - CLOSED

Rockin' Ys' Roadhouse
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Description: Closed until further notice due to a fire. December 2015. B⋅B⋅Q RIBS, BRISKET, SAUSAGE • MEATLOAF • CHICKEN • BURGERS • MEXICAN • VEGETARIAN • CATFISH AND MORE! • BEER AND WINE
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Good local restaurant”
Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

This was a nice find after a day of driving. Good home cooking. The sausage platter was as good as any I have eaten. The service is friendly, courteous, and very prompt. Lots of locals were eating there. Prices are very fair.

Kingman, AZ
“Good food at good prices.”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Ate here 4 times. Twice for dinner and twice for breakfast. Enjoyed experience all 4 times. The first time I went for dinner, I asked the waitress what was good on the menu, and she said "Everything, I am not just saying that". Well, she appears to, perhaps, be right. Everything I ate there was really good. I never saw anyone else that did not seem to like their food either. I am actually a little picky about food, and I was happy with my meals. The waitresses are stretched a little thin, but are a good group of funny postive waitresses that like to smile and joke. That helps a road weary diner enjoy their meals. They make their own breakfast sausage, and it is superb!! They only serve bottled beer and local wine, but the beer is reasonablly priced and cold, and can be had with a frosty cold mug to drink it out of. Lots of locals eat here, and I can see why. Their green chile cheeseburgers are really good. All the food tastes fresh and not processed at all. Coffee was good and my cup stayed filled (one of my biggest complaints about places is the quality of their coffee). Big thumbs up on this place!!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank AZKozak
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Route 66 hospitality”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

we came through town while driving route 66 and stopped for lunch. Service was friendly, prompt and helpful. burgers were good, fries were not. Patrons were a mix of locals and travelers.

• Visited November 2012
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Attracts truckers and locals”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Try the brisket with sauce on the side! The meatloaf was also good and the waitress very helpful despite a nearly full house.

Visited November 2012
“Delicious food, good service, great price.”
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

We went here since we didn't want to go to anything that would serve mexican food. They did, apparently, however, thy also had other items on the menu which tasted great. Our server was Melanie and she was very enthusiastic, forgiving and just plain nice. The prices of this place are low compared to what we are used to from the states we have visited so far.
So definitely a recommendation.
By the way, the wine is fantastic.