“Well priced good dinner”
Review of K-BOB'S Steakhouse

K-BOB'S Steakhouse
Ranked #8 of 30 Restaurants in Tucumcari
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed February 26, 2013

the salad bar was above average and our meals were hot and tasty. Nice to be able to walk across the parking lot from our hotel

Reviewed October 19, 2012

The restaurant is right across the parking lot from the Best Western Discovery Inn, and within walking distance of several other Motels. We were the only ones in the restaurant, possibly because it was 2PM. The waitress was extremely helpful, the food was prepared just too our taste. The Salad bar was well stocked with fresh veggies and salads. A good, reasonably price place to eat.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Since it was within walking distance of our hotel, we tried the hotel recommendation. The salad bar is great but if it isn't a meal, it is one trip or extra with your meal. Service is good. Steamed broccoli was perfect. Asked for nothing on our steaks and medium well doneness. Mine was close but my husband's was over done and pretty tough. I do appreciate a 6 oz meat offering. Coffee was good. Rolls were grain rather than white (big plus for us), super soft and perfectly done.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

My waitress was either new or way off her game. Several folks who arrived after us got their food way before us, they had a different waitress. The order was wrong and when I finally tried the steak I had to wonder if the chef had ever heard of seasoning. We didn't finish our meals and just left.

1  Thank Dethinwntr
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Nothing extraordinary, just another steakhouse, however, I will give the cook credit, the steak I ordered was cooked properly the first time. Thumbs up, Chef!