“Blah”

K-BOB'S Steakhouse
Ranked #8 of 30 Restaurants in Tucumcari
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed August 15, 2012

My waitress was either new or way off her game. Several folks who arrived after us got their food way before us, they had a different waitress. The order was wrong and when I finally tried the steak I had to wonder if the chef had ever heard of seasoning. We didn't finish our meals and just left.

1  Thank Dethinwntr

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Nothing extraordinary, just another steakhouse, however, I will give the cook credit, the steak I ordered was cooked properly the first time. Thumbs up, Chef!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Town was basically shut down, this was the only sit down restaurant open that night. No hostess, only two waitresses, so service was poor. Food was ok, but not worth it.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Over priced. All the dinners come with a side under cooked green beans. My wife had the pot roast which was so bad she couldn't eat it. My daughter had spaghetti which came out cold. Again badly prepared food and over priced.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

This was your average 'close to a hotel' restuarant. The servers were attentive and the food was good. We would eat here again.

1  Thank Cindy S