“Mmmmmm”
Review of Arby's

Arby's
Ranked #16 of 30 Restaurants in Tucumcari
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Arby's always has good deals on there sandwiches the 5 for $5 arby melts are to die for just thinking about them now makes my mouth water. The only problem with Arby's is that there is not one in my area.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Sorry to have to be the bringer of bad tidings for this first review but this was not a good place to eat.
We had pretty well run out of options having travelled some 450 miles on that day and Arby's seemed like a reliable choice.
In truth, there is just nothing positive I can say about this place.
We travel quite a bit and we can eat most things but the offerings here were poor. I didn't expect 5 star dining but even the simplest of servings were second rate.
Yes, it's kind of motorway services stuff but seriously, guys, come on. The food was very poor.
It's a good thing that there is not too much competition or Arby's here might face a few problems.
If you're dying of hunger, eat here. If you're not, don't!