“Overnight on the Road”
Review of Budget Inn

Budget Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tucumcari
Budget Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Tucumcari B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I was riding my 87 BMW k-75 motorcycle east on I-40 aiming for Amarillo, Texas, but got slowed down by rain and cold. I finally gave up and at TucumcariI pulled off the interstate on to US 66 and rode into town. Cursing the boulevard, There was a sign in front of Budget Inn offering Special Senior rates. For me, it would be $35/night. There was no haggling. If I wanted to check out other accommodations further along, and then came back later, the price would be $45/night. I was tired and cold and decided not to risk the chance of loosing the current price.
The room was clean, the heat pump was loud, (but I turned it off when I went to bed) and the front door was self locking I found out the next morning, as I was packing up. I was obliged to wake the morning clerk for another key.
Would I stay there again? Yes. I only wanted a clean bed and bath, and the price was within my budget. I might check out other accommodations first though, to get an idea of general prices.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

we had the best sleep we've had since leaving home. our room was as clean & fresh as it smelled, just lile if i had cleaned it myself!! the people were very accomidating, its like we were family!! *they have real grass!!!* we know where to stay when we return for our wedding!! :-)

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank redbmwfirebird
Reviewed December 14, 2012

This hotel is good for many reasons the bathrooms are nice and updated. The prices are great ( 31.95$ per person ). The rooms are very comfortable. The owners are very nice (Kay and Nitin ) and there kids they rented me a room for a great deal. This is why I recommend this hotel to you and I hope you read this review and have a nice day

Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Shiv B
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I was working on a long term project in Tucumcari for the school district and was lucky enough to b able to stay at the Budget Inn on Historic route 66. The Budget Inn was clean and quiet. The owners were always very friendly ( thanks Nitin&Kay) and the rates were more than reasonable. Especially in this economy. There is a little restaurant directly across the street that was pretty handy after a long summer day working on a roof. If you want to get off of the beaten path of chain motels I recommend the Budget Inn.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business