“Fair experience”

A Wyndham traveler
Reviewed June 8, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2014

The room stunk of mildew, the bed was terrible, the pillows were old and flat will stay in somewhere else next time...needs to be updated old tv, shower head was at 5 ft . Internet was not password portected so was reqular wi-fi service which i never could get on. will stay in Santa Rosa much nicer and the same price most of the time

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Reviewed June 5, 2014

It was easy on, easy off I-40. It had a friendly staff which got us in and out quickly. The room was comfortable but had an absolutely bad view. I opened the window to see what I could see and I got a guard rail. The breakfast was good.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Reviewed May 24, 2014

First off I want to say that I have stayed at many Super 8's and I have never had a bad experience with this hotel until now. When we arrived everything looked great, however they have 2 separate buildings and we were in the back building. We turned on the tv and the cable was out, the staff did not tell us at the time that it was being worked on, the bath tub had a huge piece that had been broken off and was glued back. I turned on the air conditioning and it didn't work. I called the front desk and they told me there was nothing they could do. I had my toddler son with me and he was so miserable at this hotel with no air conditioning. I was so glad when morning came because it was so much cooler outside then it was inside the room. I don't recommend this hotel even for an overnight stay. Believe me when I travel back through New Mexico I will not be staying at this hotel.