“A perfect beginning for the day’s travel”
Review of Circa Espresso Bar

Circa Espresso Bar
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Tucumcari
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Circa is a trendy, European style espresso bar and restaurant located on the west wing of The Historic Route 66 Motel. Serving specialty and gourmet coffees, delicious breakfast and lunch paninis, and pastries to both guests and the public, Circa is certain to please the most discerning coffee aficionado.
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Historic Rout 66 Motel owners, Michael and Cathy Fulton are very nice, friendly people. They have made continuous improvements over time and, a couple years ago added Circa Espresso Bar, which we find very convenient and excellent in service and menu…………..a perfect beginning for the day’s travel.

There are newer reviews for Circa Espresso Bar

Reviewed March 16, 2013

After traveling for six days across the high, desert plains, the best cappuccino was from one single visit to Starbucks, so finding this coffee bar along Route 66 was so welcomed! She even had soy milk and stevia to tailor it my tastes! If you are driving along Route 66 or along I40 past Tucumcari, stop if for a handmade cup of coffee or tea.

1  Thank TXSnoot
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Very friendly relaxed clean modern spot to enjoy expertly prepared coffee and baked treats. I'm not sure where else you could go for an espresso or latte in town but after finding this place there is no need to look further. Easy to find as there is a small plane parked out side.

1  Thank Paolo D
Reviewed October 20, 2012

A truly remarkable find in Tucumcari. Very, very, VERY good coffee. Have been there three or four times and each time the coffee was excellent. It's also an Internet cafe. Also, there are Route 66-related items for sale (books, coffee cups, earrings).

1  Thank Angela A
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We're driving from Va. to Ca. And have relied heavily on trip advisor for finding great places to stop. Seeing that this was ranked #2 in Tucumcari we figured we'd give it a shot. I read the review from the individual who said he was a big Sbux fan and thought this tasted like gas station coffee. I couldn't disagree more. I'm a coffee snob as well, and while I enjoy sbux I prefer finding a good mom and pop type place that can brew a fantastic cup; Circa did not disappoint. My kids got smoothies which were quite tasty ( and had real fruit in them), and my husband and I got iced lattes. Service was friendly and prices were very reasonable- I'd definitely go back

1  Thank sunshinel2