“Not so good!”
Review of Circa Espresso Bar

Circa Espresso Bar
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Tucumcari
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Circa is a trendy, European style espresso bar and restaurant located on the west wing of The Historic Route 66 Motel. Serving specialty and gourmet coffees, delicious breakfast and lunch paninis, and pastries to both guests and the public, Circa is certain to please the most discerning coffee aficionado.
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We are Starbucks coffee drinkers and occasionally will get McDonald's coffee. This coffee was of gas station quality. I didn't drink mine.

mcfulton, Owner at Circa Espresso Bar, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2012

Well, by golly, you must go to some pretty nice gas stations. We serve only Ritual Grounds Coffee, a specialty roaster located in Vista, California. As the owner of Circa Espresso Bar, I actually toured their facilities when deciding which roaster to use as our exclusive supplier. I am wholly confident that the plethora of repeat customers who come to our coffee shop nearly each and every morning might disagree with your review.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

This place attached to the Historic Route 66 Hotel is basic, but decent. I enjoyed the special care the woman working put into preparing my coffee and smoothie.

1  Thank Zayix
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Friendly, unpretentious service. Skilled barista. Reasonable prices. Free WiFi. What else could you ask for?

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I got a brewed coffee and my son got a strawberry smoothie. Both were delicious and reasonably priced.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

good old style(no push button espresso here) espresso bar with a barista. any 16 year old can push a button at starbucks, but it takes a bit of practice to pull a proper espresso the right way and circa does it right. next time I'm in Tucumcari, I'll have to try the attached motel as it looks very nice