“Homestyle cooking and service”
Review of Kix on 66

Kix on 66
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Tucumcari
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Description: Breakfast & lunch • outdoor dining • fur-friendly "pet-io" menu
Description: Breakfast & lunch • outdoor dining • fur-friendly "pet-io" menu
Reviewed March 19, 2014

The waitress was friendly and attentive. The food came in a timely manner and was delicious. I had the salad bar and it had an excellent selection along with several different Mexican style salads. The prices were quite reasonable.

2  Thank Pamela D

Reviewed March 17, 2014

This place was great. Locally owned, great food, clean, and a strong Rt 66 vibe. It's exactly what a stop on the Mother Road should be.

2  Thank JandBontheloose
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I had lunch here on March 15 and breakfast on the 16th the place is as clean as any restaurant I have ever been in and the people are great, the food is excellent!!

2  Thank Ajohn845
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch before my wife and I headed back to Amarillo and I am glad we did. We had the patty melt and a turkey club and both were excellent. Fast, friendly service and great food at a locally owned establishment make this a must stop if you are coming through Tucumcari.

1  Thank Mriese2
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

If every local burger were this good, we would never go to Subway or KFC or Taco Bell again.

Easy to find, no waiting, immaculate and experienced waitress from a day gone by.

The green chili burger and fries were better than any gourmet or other burger place I have been... And I've had lots of burgers during my 70 years and lots of road miles

1  Thank okbuzzard