Stopped here Labor Day weekend as we were in Hatch for the Chili Festival. Must be the time of year as no one else commented, but there are big black beetles & large crickets EVERYWHERE! We usually request a 1st floor room to make carrying in luggage easier, but this may have been a mistake as well. We're finding the bugs inside the room & even found a dead cricket when pulling back the sheets.
Room smells terrible (though we've also smelled worse at other Motel 6's), TV & microwave are dated. A/C unit it old and loud & we're having to turn the volume up on the TV just to hear over it but it is keeping the room cool. Not all rooms have refrigerators as someone else in our group does not have one in their room. If you need one be sure the room you book states that it has one.
It's our first night here & it's 2am so we have yet to speak with the front desk, but I'm sure there isn't much they can do. But for under $50, all these things should be expected.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Motel-6, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Motel 6 Truth or Consequences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Truth Or Consequences Super Eight
- Truth Or Consequences Super 8
- Super 8 Truth Or Consequences
- Super Eight Truth Or Consequences