WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Really Enjoyed this Place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blackstone Hotsprings Lodging & Baths

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Truth or Consequences
Blackstone Hotsprings Lodging & Baths
Las Cruces, NM
“Really Enjoyed this Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2009

When we arrived we were greeted by the nicest young man. We were escorted to the room and shown the amenities and given an instruction on how to use the tub. We were left alone to enjoy our soak.

The facility is charming. The TV themed rooms are clean and nicely decorated. The bed was the most comfortable bed I've slept in outside my home. My husband was thrilled with the HD television with Direct TV!

After dinner we sat in the courtyard and had a nice visit with one of the owners. The place is so relaxing.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank retirednjteacher

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
kristatrips
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2009

this was the best trip ever. the rooms and wet room were excellent. i cant wait to go back!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank kristatrips
San Antonio, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2009

Hi Rob and Ralph....thanks for a wonderful and lovely vacation. We will definately be back. Our rooms were wonderful. The Golden Girls was my favorite. I'm so glad we stayed there. As The World Turns was really special also. I think I want to stay in the Roy
Rogers room next. The wet room was the most relaxing experience I have had in a long time. We met our brother and sister-in-law at the Blackstone Hotsprings and stayed 3 nights and 4 days. If you cannot get to T or C and stay at this establishment, you are missing the treat of a lifetime. I would recommend it to anyone needing to unwind and find a little peace and relaxation. The hosts are so kind and attend to your every need.
All of the staff are caring and friendly. New Mexico is such a very special place. Who would have known this little treasure was hiding along the route from Santa Fe to Las Cruces. I advise you to stop in for a soak if you are traveling by. My family and I are very satisfied customers. We hope to see you again before the summer is over!!!!!!!!
We went to Hatch, NM on the way back. Try the Pepper Pot. The food is great!
Linda Vos
Michael, Suzanne and Charlotte Green
Come and see us in Cloudcroft if you are up here. It's nice and cool !!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank Cloudcroft_Coyote
New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2009

My husband and I love going to Blackstone for a weekend, when possible. We have gone for each of our birthdays & anniversary (which is close to his birthday) and twice for a relaxing get-a-way weekend in the past year and I have booked for the weekend following my birthday. We have stayed in the Roy Rogers, Jetson's, As the World Turns, and Golden Girls room, each wonderful in their way though I believe our personal favorite, so far, is the Jetson's. The beds are comfortable, the tubs are extraordinary and delightful. The atmosphere is quiet and relaxing and the staff has always been helpful, discrete, and NEVER intruding.
To me, the location at first seemed out of the ordinary for this establishment, but now I believe it is perfect. It is within walking distance of downtown and being on the side street that it is, it is very quiet with little noise even throughout the day.
Also, an experience in the Wetroom is a must.
Rob and Ralph have only our highest regards to this wonderful retreat. Thank you.
P.S. If you are looking for a certain weekend, you should consider booking a month to a month and a-half in advance because these rooms go quickly.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank BoNAnNa03
Albuquerque
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2009

Unbelievable, What a wonderful place to stay. My wife and I took the short drive down from Albuquerque meet some friends, and then meet some new ones (Rob and Ralph). From the moment we checked in to the moment we left the entire staff was there to meet our every request. The wet room is beyond belief, and the in room tub is heaven sent. Easily large enough for two. All in all one of the best kept secrets in all of New Mexico, and we have allot of secrets...

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sferguson1965
New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2009

This was such a wonderful surprise. Given as a gift and cherished as a prized possession. The hospitality and warmth that the entire Blackstone Hotsprings group give you is a tribute to the way "lodging" was in the past. A safe, calm environment to go along with the soothing baths and awesome Wet Room. Rob and Ralph have done a first class job. Thumbs up for the entire experience. We can't wait for a vacancy to come back to paradise.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank happygolucky019
santa fe
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2009

my whole stay was wonderfull , when i left i felt as if my whole body and mind had the most pampering since i was young , left feeling fresh and clear , it was just wonderfull
i know now where to got br rejunated

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank markanthony7828
Also consider these accommodations in or near Truth or Consequences
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa
#1 of 14 in Truth or Consequences
Comfort Inn & Suites Truth or Consequences
Comfort Inn & Suites Truth or Co...
#4 of 14 in Truth or Consequences
Elephant Butte Inn
Elephant Butte Inn
#1 of 2 in Elephant Butte
Holiday Inn Express Truth or Consequences
Holiday Inn Express Truth or Con...
#6 of 14 in Truth or Consequences
Travelodge Truth OR Consequences
Travelodge Truth OR Consequences
#9 of 14 in Truth or Consequences
Rio Grande Motel
Rio Grande Motel
#1 of 1 in Williamsburg

Been to Blackstone Hotsprings Lodging & Baths? Share your experiences!