Blackstone Hotsprings Lodging & Baths
$72
$89
Motel 6 Truth or Consequences(Truth or Consequences)
Rocket Inn(Truth or Consequences)
TripAdvisor
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa(Truth or Consequences)
TripAdvisor
Desert View Inn(Truth or Consequences)
TripAdvisor
Travelodge Truth or Consequences(Truth or Consequences)
TripAdvisor
Charles Motel and Hot Springs Spa(Truth or Consequences)
TripAdvisor
Ace Lodge(Truth or Consequences)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgolden girlswet roomtwilight zonesteam roomlove lucytwilight roomthemed roomssoaking tubhot springstv showmineral waternew mexicoget awaycomfortable bedprivate patiohuge tubwe've stayed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 26, 2009

Hi Rob and Ralph....thanks for a wonderful and lovely vacation. We will definately be back. Our rooms were wonderful. The Golden Girls was my favorite. I'm so glad we stayed there. As The World Turns was really special also. I think I want to stay in the Roy
Rogers room next. The wet room was the most relaxing experience I have had in a long time. We met our brother and sister-in-law at the Blackstone Hotsprings and stayed 3 nights and 4 days. If you cannot get to T or C and stay at this establishment, you are missing the treat of a lifetime. I would recommend it to anyone needing to unwind and find a little peace and relaxation. The hosts are so kind and attend to your every need.
All of the staff are caring and friendly. New Mexico is such a very special place. Who would have known this little treasure was hiding along the route from Santa Fe to Las Cruces. I advise you to stop in for a soak if you are traveling by. My family and I are very satisfied customers. We hope to see you again before the summer is over!!!!!!!!
We went to Hatch, NM on the way back. Try the Pepper Pot. The food is great!
Linda Vos
Michael, Suzanne and Charlotte Green
Come and see us in Cloudcroft if you are up here. It's nice and cool !!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank Cloudcroft_Coyote
Reviewed June 25, 2009

My husband and I love going to Blackstone for a weekend, when possible. We have gone for each of our birthdays & anniversary (which is close to his birthday) and twice for a relaxing get-a-way weekend in the past year and I have booked for the weekend following my birthday. We have stayed in the Roy Rogers, Jetson's, As the World Turns, and Golden Girls room, each wonderful in their way though I believe our personal favorite, so far, is the Jetson's. The beds are comfortable, the tubs are extraordinary and delightful. The atmosphere is quiet and relaxing and the staff has always been helpful, discrete, and NEVER intruding.
To me, the location at first seemed out of the ordinary for this establishment, but now I believe it is perfect. It is within walking distance of downtown and being on the side street that it is, it is very quiet with little noise even throughout the day.
Also, an experience in the Wetroom is a must.
Rob and Ralph have only our highest regards to this wonderful retreat. Thank you.
P.S. If you are looking for a certain weekend, you should consider booking a month to a month and a-half in advance because these rooms go quickly.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BoNAnNa03
Reviewed June 23, 2009

Unbelievable, What a wonderful place to stay. My wife and I took the short drive down from Albuquerque meet some friends, and then meet some new ones (Rob and Ralph). From the moment we checked in to the moment we left the entire staff was there to meet our every request. The wet room is beyond belief, and the in room tub is heaven sent. Easily large enough for two. All in all one of the best kept secrets in all of New Mexico, and we have allot of secrets...

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sferguson1965
Reviewed June 23, 2009

This was such a wonderful surprise. Given as a gift and cherished as a prized possession. The hospitality and warmth that the entire Blackstone Hotsprings group give you is a tribute to the way "lodging" was in the past. A safe, calm environment to go along with the soothing baths and awesome Wet Room. Rob and Ralph have done a first class job. Thumbs up for the entire experience. We can't wait for a vacancy to come back to paradise.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank happygolucky019
Reviewed June 22, 2009

my whole stay was wonderfull , when i left i felt as if my whole body and mind had the most pampering since i was young , left feeling fresh and clear , it was just wonderfull
i know now where to got br rejunated

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple