“Blackstone Hotsprings.....the T or C, New Mexico Gem!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Truth or Consequences
Blackstone Hotsprings Lodging & Baths
San Antonio, TX
“Blackstone Hotsprings.....the T or C, New Mexico Gem!”
Reviewed June 26, 2009

Hi Rob and Ralph....thanks for a wonderful and lovely vacation. We will definately be back. Our rooms were wonderful. The Golden Girls was my favorite. I'm so glad we stayed there. As The World Turns was really special also. I think I want to stay in the Roy
Rogers room next. The wet room was the most relaxing experience I have had in a long time. We met our brother and sister-in-law at the Blackstone Hotsprings and stayed 3 nights and 4 days. If you cannot get to T or C and stay at this establishment, you are missing the treat of a lifetime. I would recommend it to anyone needing to unwind and find a little peace and relaxation. The hosts are so kind and attend to your every need.
All of the staff are caring and friendly. New Mexico is such a very special place. Who would have known this little treasure was hiding along the route from Santa Fe to Las Cruces. I advise you to stop in for a soak if you are traveling by. My family and I are very satisfied customers. We hope to see you again before the summer is over!!!!!!!!
We went to Hatch, NM on the way back. Try the Pepper Pot. The food is great!
Linda Vos
Michael, Suzanne and Charlotte Green
Come and see us in Cloudcroft if you are up here. It's nice and cool !!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank Cloudcroft_Coyote

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
New Mexico
Reviewed June 25, 2009

My husband and I love going to Blackstone for a weekend, when possible. We have gone for each of our birthdays & anniversary (which is close to his birthday) and twice for a relaxing get-a-way weekend in the past year and I have booked for the weekend following my birthday. We have stayed in the Roy Rogers, Jetson's, As the World Turns, and Golden Girls room, each wonderful in their way though I believe our personal favorite, so far, is the Jetson's. The beds are comfortable, the tubs are extraordinary and delightful. The atmosphere is quiet and relaxing and the staff has always been helpful, discrete, and NEVER intruding.
To me, the location at first seemed out of the ordinary for this establishment, but now I believe it is perfect. It is within walking distance of downtown and being on the side street that it is, it is very quiet with little noise even throughout the day.
Also, an experience in the Wetroom is a must.
Rob and Ralph have only our highest regards to this wonderful retreat. Thank you.
P.S. If you are looking for a certain weekend, you should consider booking a month to a month and a-half in advance because these rooms go quickly.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank BoNAnNa03
Albuquerque
Reviewed June 23, 2009

Unbelievable, What a wonderful place to stay. My wife and I took the short drive down from Albuquerque meet some friends, and then meet some new ones (Rob and Ralph). From the moment we checked in to the moment we left the entire staff was there to meet our every request. The wet room is beyond belief, and the in room tub is heaven sent. Easily large enough for two. All in all one of the best kept secrets in all of New Mexico, and we have allot of secrets...

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sferguson1965
New Mexico
Reviewed June 23, 2009

This was such a wonderful surprise. Given as a gift and cherished as a prized possession. The hospitality and warmth that the entire Blackstone Hotsprings group give you is a tribute to the way "lodging" was in the past. A safe, calm environment to go along with the soothing baths and awesome Wet Room. Rob and Ralph have done a first class job. Thumbs up for the entire experience. We can't wait for a vacancy to come back to paradise.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank happygolucky019
santa fe
Reviewed June 22, 2009

my whole stay was wonderfull , when i left i felt as if my whole body and mind had the most pampering since i was young , left feeling fresh and clear , it was just wonderfull
i know now where to got br rejunated

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank markanthony7828
santa fe
Reviewed June 20, 2009

I travel all over New Mexico for my job, so I count myself very lucky, but nothing compares to pulling onto Austin Street and walking into the welcoming garden and courtyard at the Blackstone. After a visit with the very lovely proprietors, Rob and Ralph, I'm always eager to head straight for the water. The tasteful and comfortable rooms, the natural comraderie of the guests, the smell of the desert when you wake up in the morning--this is the place where I feel best and I always leave rejuvenated and refreshed.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
2 Thank jennyhobson
Santa Fe, NM
Reviewed June 19, 2009

The Blackstone is simply....... "The T or C Experience". I have stayed at the Blackstone a number of times now at various times of the year. It is always beautiful experience. This is mainly due to Ralph and Rob.
Firstly, Ralph and Rob are amazingly gracious hosts. Their welcome is friendly and beyond helpful. It is so apparent that the comfort and the enjoyment of their guests is their shared passion. Thank you men!
The rooms are extremely comfortable. Soaking in my own private, in-room tub is just what I look forward to when I come here. Solitude in your own room!
When I am feeling like being social I enjoy the wet room. The grounds of the Blackstone are well done and very relaxing and a wonderful setting to spend time with friends and meet other guests, Rob and Ralph.
Thanks for another very beautiful, relaxing, enjoyable stay and I will see you at the Blackstone again soon.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank TourboyNM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Truth or Consequences
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa
#2 of 15 in Truth or Consequences
Comfort Inn & Suites Truth or Consequences
Comfort Inn & Suites Truth or Co...
#5 of 15 in Truth or Consequences
Elephant Butte Inn
Elephant Butte Inn
#1 of 2 in Elephant Butte
Travelodge Truth OR Consequences
Travelodge Truth OR Consequences
#9 of 15 in Truth or Consequences
Holiday Inn Express Truth or Consequences
Holiday Inn Express Truth or Con...
#7 of 15 in Truth or Consequences
Pelican Spa
Pelican Spa
#3 of 6 in Truth or Consequences

Been to Blackstone Hotsprings Lodging & Baths? Share your experiences!