Pelican Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
La Paloma Hot Springs & Spa(Truth or Consequences)
Great 4.5/5
Riverbend Hot Springs(Truth or Consequences)
Great 4.5/5
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa(Truth or Consequences)
Great 4.5/5
Charles Motel and Hot Springs Spa(Truth or Consequences)
Very Good 4/5
Rocket Inn(Truth or Consequences)
Great 4.5/5
Desert View Inn(Truth or Consequences)
Great 4.5/5
Ace Lodge(Truth or Consequences)
Good 3.5/5
Motel 6 Truth or Consequences(Truth or Consequences)
Very Good 4/5
Travelodge Truth or Consequences(Truth or Consequences)
Good 3.5/5
All reviewspink pelicanbright colorstraining campinside the main buildingthirty yearsoffice hourssheets and towelshot springsin townoriginal artcute roomjapanese stylemain officefun placemineral tubsunique decorone of a kind
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 25, 2011

The rooms are amazing. Just amazing. However, I look to get away to soak and relax, and when every place in town was booked, this was the only place that still had rooms. Like I said, the rooms are outstanding and beautiful. The hot springs themselves weren't ideal - since you have to turn on the tap, wait, then soak, but it was ok. My problem was with the employees in the office. The lady that works in there was YELLING as if she had no idea how to keep her voice down. The taps are loud, sure, but she made a point to talk very loudly to anyone that was in there. If you want to soak and read - you're not going to get it done. There is nothing relaxing about it. I would venture to say that anyone looking to book a night at a hot springs or spa is going there in order to relax. I was not able to here. I actually bought soaks at other places while I could have soaked here with my room for free. I would highly recommend checking all other places before trying to book a room here if relaxation is what you are looking for. Just looking for a nice room? Go to the pelican.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank steffsaint
Reviewed March 24, 2011

Sid Bryan, Pelican's owner, rented two storefront spaces for us to run our annual yoga and meditation retreat in Truth or Consequences, NM. Sid was flexible, generous, fair and extraordinarily helpful. The Grapes Gallery served as our retreat practice space which he cleared for our purposes. We utilized the Main Street space for a catered dinner by Bella Lucca Italian Restaurant that Sid also had cleared for our event. We will certainly work with Sid again!
~ Halli Bourne, True Self Wellness, www.trueselfwellness.com

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank TrueSelfWellness
Reviewed March 22, 2011

We've stayed here twice, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The value at the Pelican is really impressive; for the price of a boring discount chain room you get a room with character. The rooms are converted mid-century efficiency apartments, so most have a front room, with couch back bedroom, and kitchenette. The furniture is what I might call "thrift-store eclectic," lots of fun vintage pieces, but nothing fancy. The artwork in the rooms is pretty fun, our room included the cutest child's drawing of a cowboy in the desert. The hotel is located in the center of town, easy walking distance to most of the stuff to do in T or C, restaurants and galleries and the like. For the price of the room you get to use the hotel's private hot springs soaking tubs as often as you like, which is fabulous. I do think calling the hotel a "spa" is a bit of a stretch, it's more of a traditional bath-house, there are not specifically spa services offered here regularly. I would recommend the Pelican; it's not the nicest in town, but it's so much cheaper than the nicest in town that I think it's a much better deal. You come to truth or consequences for the weird and the wonderful, and the Pelican delivers.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cinnamontoastgirl
Reviewed March 12, 2011

This is our 2nd stay here @ the Pelican Spa; the 1st was our honey moon, March of 2010 and this time we were passing through with our dogs. It has everything you need for relaxing and the perfect space if you are traveling with your pets!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 13, 2011

Very friendly professional staff. Excellent amenities.... cool art deco setting with a sweet taste of another demension.. a must do for you and anyone you care for. Gift certifates are always encouraged...575-894-0055

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple