“loved it!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed July 21, 2014

My favorite food: salads and sandwiches, great! The service and the food were great, wholesome ingredients made from scratch, you have to try the hummus!

Reviewed July 20, 2014

This is my husband and I's second visit here. A woman, who I believe is the owner, appeared inconvenienced several times during our meal when she was expected to intervene and provide customer service. After ordering and taking a seat, I overheard the woman having a discussion with the staff. She then grabbed her keys and left in as huff. From what I deduced, they were out of spinach for my omelet. This was confirmed by the cook who came over to speak to me about my order. I witnessed a similar incident with the owner and a group of ladies who came later. The owner wasn't so good in hiding her annoyance when one of the ladies inquired about the status of her food. My husband and I were offered a cookie each for the inconvenience. While I appreciate the effort, I felt it was given with feigned sincerity. The cook and young man at the register were polite in the interactions with customers. My husband and I returned because the food was good on our previous visit. The Greek omelet did not disappoint this morning. I will hesitate to come back based on the fact the owner showed customer service is not a priority.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

This has been are FAV place to eat in T or C for many years now. Food is GREAT and its dog friendly.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Today my husband and I stop off at Happy Belli Deli to eat lunch . We gave our order and paid at noon.We waited, waited and then I went to see if they for got us, she said no that they were fixing them all at once(WE ARE ONLY TWO) so we still waited and at 12;45 we received our sandwich.fORTY FIVE MINUTES??? I asked another lady that brought out us our lunch what took so long and her reply was I can only fix so many at a time' This is un called for A couple of ladies came in about 15min. after us and got there sandwich at the same time we did. We live in T or C and try to support our town but with service like this who in the world would come back to eat there! We are retired but if a person had a job and went in there to eat lunch and had only thirty minutes they wouldn't get to eat. We were so disappointed. We have ate there before and the services was good but NOT TODAY...

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

We were told this restaurant was a cute little deli and we should try it. We were very happy with the food the service and the menu.the menu was very extensive with very good choices and very good prices. the portions of food you receive are more than adequate. the atmosphere was very comfortable and homey. Next time we go to TorC we will be sure to stop of here again.