“Thanks El Faro”

Cuisines: Mexican
Elephant Butte, New Mexico
“Thanks El Faro”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

My wife and I have eaten here several times in the last few months and have never had a bad meal. Each item on the menu is a great value.

• Visited June 2014

Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Customers should feel wanted ....”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

My visit was a let down. I didn't enjoy hearing the servers talking about who was going to wait on us. As if we were a burden. This is your job. Not to mention our lunch came our covered in grease. When mentioned to the server, her reply was you are the only one with a complaint and everyone has a different opinion. Sad. We won't go back.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Cathy M
“Food was ok.”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I appreciated the free chips and salsa and the service was very fast and nice. The food (I had a cheese enchilada plate) tasted a bit weird...like flour or butter...It was ok, but I don't think I would go there again.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Blaize S
“Great lunch”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Stopped in for lunch on my first day in T or C. There was a good crowd, and an excellent menu. I chose the flautas - it was a good choice. The waiter was distracted and on his phone, sigh. . .

Visited March 2014
Truth or Consequences, New Mexico
“We should have went to Maria's”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We decided to try out el farro after being long time customers of Maria's and I was very disappointed. The menu was identical the only difference was the names and the taste. I don't know how you are still in business, be original get your own menu. I will continue eating at Maria's thank you though.

• Visited March 2014