Just a few issues of concern regarding our most recent stay:
- All the heating was provided by large space heaters. It was in the 20's at night, and they never really got the room totally warm. We were also concerned about the electrical cords running under area rugs in order to reach the outlets.
- No smoke detectors in the room.
- Closet space, but no clothes hangers. no Kleenex; large bottles of Suave shampoo and body wash left on bathroom counter for use by all guests...not very sanitary. For over $100/night, would expect better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fire Water Lodge is a historic motor court with geothermal hot mineral springs water pumped into each room. You can relax in your own private tub right at the foot of your bed. The water comes out of the ground at 105 to 108 in temperature it is very soothing with lots of minerals sodium potassium magnesium lithium iron and many more all the rooms are southwest style design please please check our website for pictures and availability. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Fire Water Hotel Truth Or Consequences