“Rest & Relaxation”
Review of Fire Water Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Truth or Consequences
Fire Water Lodge
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I embarked on a healing journey from California on Sept. 11, 2012 and found myself in this great little
town in New Mexico. My week long stay at the Fire Water Lodge proved to be just what I needed and the
staff was more than accomodating. If you're looking for a quiet relaxing getaway, this is the place for you.
I felt so at home here that I did not want to leave and I look forward to when I can return.

Room Tip: A room with a mineral tub is the best.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed September 21, 2012

We stayed here five years ago and enjoyed it so much that when we found ourselves in New Mexico we had to stay there again. We were not disappointed. Loved the atmosphere,it really did recharge the batteries. The spa bath in our room was wonderful and the massage with Tania rejuvinated an ailing old croc! The breakfast next door was sadly the only let-down, better not to bother. There are plenty of places to eat cheaply in and around T or C. Thankyou Richard, we look forward to staying again one day!

Room Tip: The Palms room is excellent and the spa bath superb.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2012

This place has some good reviews but my opinion it was kind of dirty and beware of your credit card usage here I was overcharged by ACCIDENT i was told but I dont think that was the case this will be my first and last stay here left feeling even itchy yuk.

Room Tip: Stay at another place like Sierra Grande
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2012

we stayed in rhe sunflower casita. lovely spacious room.
excellent customer service . will definitely stay here on my next trip.
i looked at the other rooms and the ones with a hot tub in the room are definitely worth the price

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Relaxed atmosphere with private in room soaking at any hour. I signed up for a massage with Tania who has the ability to make everything better just with her presence. A very wise woman with an incredible spirit and therapeutic hands. If you need a little escape and want to try the hot springs this is a great way to experience it. At night, sitting in the courtyard the full moon right above, this is a down to earth therapeutic get away. Bring a good book buy some cherry cider and enjoy.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I had an amazing time with my husband. Our kids went to stay with their grand parents for the summer, so we had a chase to take a little trip to New Mexico from California. The hot springs are in the room, the room was amazing recommend this place to everyone, but wait then everyone will know our little secret!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Palms!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Stayed in the Morning Glory Room and loved it! It was just what we were looking for. Decor was rustic and a little funky in a good way. Thick walls kept out sound and light for peace, quiet and relaxation. The hot soak is awesome. This is a good place to feel like you are getting away from the hustle and bustle of the modern world for a brief time.
You may not like it if you want the most modern and hi-tech accomodations. This place is awesome and earthy. It is rustic and artsy. For people looking for that kind of experience this is the place. For those wanting that kind of experience the phones and Wi-Fi shouldn't matter. The owner is very friendly and the food right next door is very good!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank denmanswyatt
Also consider these accommodations in or near Truth or Consequences
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa
#2 of 14 in Truth or Consequences
Comfort Inn & Suites Truth or Consequences
Comfort Inn & Suites Truth or Co...
#6 of 14 in Truth or Consequences
Elephant Butte Inn
Elephant Butte Inn
#1 of 2 in Elephant Butte
Pelican Spa
Pelican Spa
#3 of 6 in Truth or Consequences
Charles Motel and Hot Springs Spa
Charles Motel and Hot Springs Sp...
#9 of 14 in Truth or Consequences
Rocket Inn
Rocket Inn
#3 of 14 in Truth or Consequences

Been to Fire Water Lodge? Share your experiences!