Fire Water Lodge
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Truth or Consequences
See available hotels
La Paloma Hot Springs & Spa(Truth or Consequences)
View Hotel
Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa(Truth or Consequences)
View Hotel
Riverbend Hot Springs(Truth or Consequences)
View Hotel
Charles Motel and Hot Springs Spa(Truth or Consequences)
View Hotel
Rocket Inn(Truth or Consequences)
View Hotel
Desert View Inn(Truth or Consequences)
View Hotel
Ace Lodge(Truth or Consequences)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Truth or Consequences(Truth or Consequences)
View Hotel
Travelodge Truth or Consequences(Truth or Consequences)
View Hotel
All reviewseucalyptus roomhappy belly delisunflower casitaagave roommorning glory roomyellow cottagehot springsprivate outdoor hot tublaid back atmospherenew mexicoget awaymineral tubwithin walking distancecoffee makerenjoyed our stayin townlove this place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 17, 2012

My third visit to Firewater Lodge, this time in the Datura Room, was luxurious without fuss. The hot mineral springs water is so inviting that I repeated my long soak three times. The beautifully tiled tub is huge and yet fills almost instantly. Second only to the hot baths, the king bed with its ample pillows really calls to a tired traveler. I will definitely be back for more!

Room Tip: If available, DO get a room with its own tub - at 2:00am you will be so glad.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Hot spring tub was remarkable. Relaxing and soothing.
Staff extremely friendly and accommodating. Recommend to all. A++

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Kegnasty
Reviewed March 10, 2012

I stayed in Datura (room name) for a one night respite from the daily grind of running Celestial Creations Enchanted Gifts of New Mexico; it was wonderful I hated to leave! Having a huge tub (my honey came and joined me for a soak and there was plenty of room for both of us) with the mineral water right in the room was simply fabulous. I splurged on a massage, too, and was quite pleased with it as well. The current masseuse really is good at the long strokes all the way down the spine; she was a bit chatty at first, but when I told her nicely that I just really wanted to enjoy the experience, she apologized for being a 'chatty cathy' and worked quietly from their on out. There was a mini-fridge, microwave & coffee maker in the room with a selection of teas as well as coffee supplied. I received a coupon for breakfast right around the corner at Happy Belly Deli, a place I patronize regularly anyway. The room was quiet and the bed was very comfy; I slept great! Of course, I DID indulge in about 4 soaks during my stay (one of them in the morning before I checked out). If you happen to reserve a room without the hot springs water in the room, it's only a few steps to the other soaking rooms, which are private to you once you are in there. Nice robes for you to use in the rooms, too, which came in handy when I walked the few steps to the on-property massage room. Being there by myself, I was able to indulge in reading and didn't turn on the tv at all...aahhhh, peace and quiet...simply lovely.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 6, 2012

my husband and I come to Tor C at least three times a year (we live in albuquerque) and we make a point of trying different locations each time. We have stayed in five different facilites and Fire Water is in our top two favorites.

Room Tip: stayed in the casita which is apart from the main lodge and it was very private and sunny. The unit is heated by room heaters. The kitchen is nice but it would help to have a more complete idea of what is stocked for plates, appliances ect. if you are planning a longer stay you know things you might want to bring for your personal cooking needs.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2012

We appreciated the kindness shown us during our 3 day stay for the first time to Fire Water Lodge. We stayed in the Waterfall Room which we enjoyed very much. The indoor bath was splendid. Our staying again in the future is on our priority list. Thanks Damien for taking good care of our needs and desires. Ken and Ruth

Room Tip: In the room tube is the best.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple