“Fast service”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Fast service”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Ate lunch there with coworkers; the service was fast, the wait staff very pleasant and the food was very good. I intend to go back and try everything else I kept seeing on our dining neighbors plates!

They need to consider expanding their restaurant!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Dlia50

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“What a menu”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

From Oriental to Seafood and everything in between. No matter what your tastes it is probably on the menu. A fun local place with a expansieve menu and fair prices.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank CaptainRickD
Green Valley
“Good Choice for Seafood Plus”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This is a very decent choice for seafood and other main courses in T or C. The ambience wasn't great, but the place was roomy and clean. My wife needs vegetarian and/or seafood, and she found some decent mahi mahi on the menu. I took the spaghetti and spicy sausage with red sauce and was very happy with it. The asian dishes looked tempting but I wasn't in the mood this time. We really enjoyed the included salad bar which was great for building a big, fresh healthy salad. They have a variety and reasonably-priced ($2.75) selection of bottled beer. The local wine is also nicely-priced, but my wife said the Cabernet was only 'okay' Overall, this place had pretty good food at a very good price ($38 including drinks, tax and tip).

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Terry S
Las Cruces
“Local favorite”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Fish and Asian food were the highlights of the menu but I felt they were expensive and the lunch special was very small although reasonable priced. Had better food in T or C

Visited July 2012
“Disappointment for a usual favorite spot”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

My boyfriend and I visit Pacific Grill on a pretty regular basis. (at least every 10 days or so.) Normally we have great service and we LOVE our meals. But tonight was the exception. The first thing that kind of rubbed me the wrong way was the realization that after dining there for over the past 3 years, the owner/manager had never had any interaction with my table(s). I'm not saying that I am a VIP or anything, but at approx 36 visits a year and a $30 average check (including over $120 for valentines day this year) I would think that would be the type of business you would want to keep. I know I would. It didn't infuriated me or anything, just kinda threw me for a loop. I ordered the Curry Chicken, which I have had and enjoyed in the past, but when it came to the table it seemed to be prepared differently than the last time I ate it. When I tried it, my taste buds did not do the happy dance that they usually do when I am at Pacific Grill. When our server came around, she asked how everything was and I politely asked her if the curry chicken had changed. She said no, and turned and walked away without acknowledging my full bowl of food that was essentially untouched, my decently obvious dislike for the dish or even if my partner was enjoying his meal. I thought maybe when she came back again, she would notice the still full bowl, pushed away from the front of me (to me, indicating I did not like it). Instead she just asked if I would like a box, to which I replied " no thank you, I don't want to eat that". So she went and gathered our ticket and placed it on the table. I'm not the type to send food back, and I had no problem paying for the food since I willingly ordered it. My concern was with the lack of customer service I received. Hopefully in the future we won't have this kind of experience because we truly love Pacific Grill and will continue to come back in hopes of the same usual greatness we are used to getting. I hope this review helps shed some light on a normally satisfied customer's opinion. I would just want to hear the same kind of feedback for my establishment.

3 Thank pregosaurus