“Friendly Place but BBQ not the familiar kind”
Review of Bar-B-Que on Broadway - CLOSED

Bar-B-Que on Broadway
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed May 5, 2013

The staff was very friendly but the BBQ was not like the traditional BBQ I'm used to. It was more like pot roast. They apparently don't smoke the brisket. (There was none of the familiar fragrant smoke wafting from the establishment. That should have been a giveaway.)

Reviewed April 11, 2013

The BBQ brisket plate is a winner. Tender meat and tasty sauce. Fresh, crisp cole slaw. Friendly staff, quick service. Only open for dinner on Thurs Fri and Sat.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The last time I was here I ordered a Hamburger with fries.. when I got what I ordered everything was right on the money, however.. whatever kind of fries they are using threw me off, they tasted so bad..

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Reccommended by a neighbor, we tried this restaurant and were pleasantly surprised! Were told their burgers were the best in town and they were right! Handmade and cooked the way ya' want 'em. Very good service! Will return!!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

We had breakfast there on our last morning in T or C and it was great. The french toast is good and the pancakes are the biggest we have seen . They are the size of a dinner plate!
The staff was excellent as well. My husband and I truly enjoyed our brekfast with our three kids!