“yes please more”

Los Arcos Steak and Lobster House
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“yes please more”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

i came in to los arcos to meet up with an old friend...this place is pimp nice clean and everyone was smileing everyone was nice ...the food amazing that girl behind the grill can cook the hell out of an 18oz ribeye and the bartender can mix one hell of a drink

• Visited November 2012

Seattle, Washington
“I think I'm in Love”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I came across this restaurant while I was on a journey to find the best steak in America and in doing so I think I just might of found a little piece of heaven in the process. The night started off with the Host chauffeuring me to a dimly lit corner table, a seat I would imagine "old Hollywood" dining at and talking over a nice Merlot, or some type of sophisticated cocktail. As the Waitress Approached the table, She greeted me with a warm smile and proceeded to tell me her name was "Amanda" Kinda Stuck by her beauty,I studdered and introduced Myself, looking like a fool I'm sure, as we started to make small talk she coaxed me into ordering the calamari as an appetizer. as it came out. I thought to my self, we're in the desert how great can this calamari be? But I was plesently surprised. it was tenderly breaded and the cocktail sauce had that right kind of zing to complement the squid! as I asked Amanda what she recommended for an Entree She began to tell me that "the steak and Lobster is what we we're known for!!!!" Not knowing if she was just trying to trump up my bill or if in fact it was really that good.......I went for the New York Strip Steak and the Full order of Lobster a baked potato with the works and a Soup which was a type of Green Chile Chowder, Delicious! Now let start off by saying the steak was delicious and tender it had the perfect amount of marbling within the cut to make it just so tender you really didn't even need a knife, I must mention I ordered the steak at Medium Rare, as for the Lobster tail, it was artfully butterflied and when dipped in the drawn butter it all but melted in my mouth! as Amanda came to ask how everything came out? I then proceeded to tell that that I think I fell in love. In love with the Ambiance, In love with the food and maybe in love with my Server..........As I am a respectful gentleman so I laughed the last comment off as a cheesy joke. but I have to say in all my experience at the Los Arcos Steak House. was hands down the best I've had in my whole 40 years of life. I highly recommend this establishment and if she is there ask for Amanda!

• Visited November 2012
Truth or Consequences, New Mexico
“Mostly a bar....”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

If you drink, this may be your place. The food is decidedly average and way overpriced, in my opinion....

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Oldmanrathacker K
Newfield, New York
“Was recommended by locals”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Food is excellent! And they are open later than other restaurants off season! Decor is lot of wood and South Western. Staff is friendly and forth coming.

Visited October 2012
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Remember the Steak House of the 70's”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Well this is the place. We ate here twice. One night for a steak dinner which was cooked to perfection. I had the petite fillet and baked potato medium rare. humm On another night we ate in the bar, just as good. Prime rib sandwich. The service was better in the dining room. Our waitress in the bar would rather chat up the men sitting around the bar than worry about serving the tables in the bar. But hey, the food was very good. One of the best things about Los Arcos is the architecture. It is a perfect time capsule of the 1970s. And all in all they haven't changed much of anything!

Visited November 2012