“Yummy steak”

Los Arcos Steak and Lobster House
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
El Paso, Texas
“Yummy steak”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Our meal was delicious, steaks cooked to order. The green chile chicken soup was almost a meal in itself, very good & spicy. Only negative was old, cold coffee.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank penguinnurse

Mill Valley, California
“Amazing Steak”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

Beautiful filet! The sides were not acceptable but the steak was amazing.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank Florres123
North Carolina Beach & Florida Gulf
“Time Warp Decor with Great Food”
Reviewed October 2, 2011

If you find yourself in T or C you will soon realize that the food choices are very limited. Not being a beef eater, I was very hesitant to go to a "steak house". Stepping inside, I was pleasantly not accosted with the smell of meat, but was taken aback at the very dated décor of what would have been a very upscale dining restaurant in the late 1970’s. Despite the looks, the menu was very varied with some real choices. The house salad was a step above the typical house salad. One of us had the catfish which was nicely prepared; the other had the chicken breast with a perfect sauce of green chilies and mellow cheese. Our waitress, Nancy, was very attentive and pleasant and made the dining experience memorable. We went rather late for a Saturday night, but I did notice that had some choices for an early bird special thru 7 pm.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank RPassion
Tucson, Arizona
“Best Prime Rib Bar None!”
Reviewed August 13, 2011

We both had prime rib (mine was the large size) and agree that this was the best prime rib we have had anywhere! I know that sounds like an exaggeration, but the only response I can make is you have to try it for yourself. We have traveled all over the world and have dined in some very expensive restaurants. So, to say I was surprised by the quality of this meal would be an understatement.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank Carl H
Lexington, Kentucky
“Steak so good, I sent the A1 sauce back.”
Reviewed June 19, 2011

When you are staying in T or C, there are very few dining options available to you on a Sunday night. We ended up here not because we found the reviews on T.A., but because it was the only thing open on a Sunday night. The decor and atmosphere reminded me of that hotel in Sideways...VERY retro, bordering on tacky. But the steak? The steak was so amazing that if I had been able to eat it, I would have ordered another. The service was fantastic, even though we arrived about an hour before they closed. My husband and I agreed that our steaks were so juicy, so tender, that there was no need for sauce of any kind and sent it back. And the sides were also very very good. I would not say that we are experts on steak, but we know a bad one when we taste it and we were not at all disappointed by this restaurant.

• Visited February 2011