“Latitude 33 is the definitely the place to eat!”
Review of Latitude 33

Latitude 33
Description: Eclectic and fresh, Latitude 33 fuses Asian flavors with local ingredients to create unexpected twists on some of your favorite Asian dishes.
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I have been craving Asian food for a while now and have lived in TorC since last December (2013). Me and my husband tried Big Food first and their food was atrocious. So I vowed to never try another Asian place in this area ever again. My husband finally talked me into trying Latitude 33 today, and by golly it's amazing. I got the Crispy Orange Chicken and while it had a very very slight kick to it (i DO NOT like spicy food) I would say it was the best Orange Chicken I've ever had. We will definitely be regulars.

2  Thank BekahPants15
There are newer reviews for Latitude 33

Reviewed August 6, 2014

My friend and I shared many dishes, but the best was the grilled Shishito peppers with Ponzu sauce...delicious! I would go back just for these peppers.

1  Thank NMdebK
Reviewed August 6, 2014

the chef made us a vegetarian special - quite tasty. cute mid-century arty decor - very clean. friendly staff.

1  Thank gurufateh k
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Gets rave reviews in the press, but the food was disappointing. Expected more of a fusion, but one entrée was standard Chinese chicken with sauce, the other was a somewhat better executed duck leg. Maybe it was an 'off' day, or maybe our choices were wrong....

1  Thank VibekePoul
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Food was fusion between east and west, very tasty, locally sourced. Highly recommend this place. Great storpfor lunch or dinner.

1  Thank john f