“Delicious”
Review of Passion Pie Cafe

Passion Pie Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We strive to create an environment where everyone feels welcome and comfortable. We aim to deliver a quality product in all of our food and drink items. We support our local community and artists of all types. In essence we are your neighbors and friends. Come enjoy our space and the food and drink we create with care. Everything we create is from scratch and made on the premises. Our food and drinks are not from a box or served from a microwave. We pride ourselves in offering food and drink options that you can't get anywhere else. Come in and enjoy.
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Good fresh food and beverages. Walking distance from our hotel. This will become a staple breakfast place on future trips.

1  Thank cgarber

Reviewed April 26, 2014

My husband and I were camping in this beautiful area. Stopped by this sweet shop and bought some delicious cookies. All gluten free and fresh out of the oven. So good we stopped by again the next day and bought some more. Wonderful staff and adorable setting.

1  Thank Gratitude B
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We were passing T or C by and wanted to have a light lunch. The name, "Passion pie café" was kind of interesting and the menu seemed rather eclectic. So we decided to give it a try.

Decorations in the little café were very interesting, and even the table tops had some design. There was also a shelf of books where one could browse. At the time there were only two or three people in the café.

We ordered a piece of quiche that had green chile and corn, and also a hummus plate. Both dishes were very tasty.

The only negative part was waiting a long time for the dishes. One woman in the kitchen seemed to be doing everything. The café, however, was not busy when we were there.

We recommend the place to all who are not in a hurry.

3  Thank SunnyW358
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

I heard of this place from a local that they had good breakfast. I didn't even eat a breakfast item as the banana cream our looked too good - and it was, with a real homemade crust, not the flavorless industrial crust that most bakeries run to these days. And I finished with a date bar that was delicious all before 8:30am! Came back for a tuna melt today and started with pecan pie, good but liked the banana cream better. The tuna melt was very unique, warm with lots of fresh finely chopped cold veggies in in the croissant. Never had one like that so will need to figure out how to make it when I go back home! Get it, it's great. Their chai iced tea was really fresh too, but can't remember specifically what was in it. They make pizzas on Friday and Saturday night so I may come over to try that if not still full! Very friendly staff too and seem to have a large local following too, which speaks very well of the place.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I was disappointed that a coffee shop/cafe with "pie" in their name didn't serve slabs of pie. Oh well. They did serve great hibiscus tea. I also had a huge, yummy carrot cake cupcake with cream cheese frosting. The portions are a bit small for the price, but I did appreciate the free WiFi and an electrical outlet for my laptop, so it was worth the price I paid. This also seems like the place for some of the best people watching in town.