Passion Pie Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We strive to create an environment where everyone feels welcome and comfortable. We aim to deliver a quality product in all of our food and drink items. We support our local community and artists of all types. In essence we are your neighbors and friends. Come enjoy our space and the food and drink we create with care. Everything we create is from scratch and made on the premises. Our food and drinks are not from a box or served from a microwave. We pride ourselves in offering food and drink options that you can't get anywhere else. Come in and enjoy.
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Great coffee, hot chocolate, pastries yummy, service friendly and peacefully quiet. My wife & I also had lunch here and the spanikopita & hummus very tasty. Could have happily tried many more menu & baked offerings. Will eat here again when in T or C.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

We loved the food and atmosphere here so much that we visited twice during our overnight stay in Truth or Consequences. The first time we had two kinds of quiche (ham, cheese, and tomato, and green chile and corn). Both were delicious--creamy custard, with a lightly browned top, and a flaky crust. The chef said she's been making quiche since she was 8 years old and it shows! I had Greek salad with mine, and my husband had a wonderfully thick and tasty sweet potato chowder. The next morning we split a yummy blueberry almond scone and bought ham and cheese croissants for lunch on the road. The ham was fresh, not processed, but actually a bit too plentiful for me. I wanted more of the croissant taste. But that's my only complaint!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Great breakfast place, all the usual espresso drinks, smoothies, and innovative waffles, quiches, eggs, etc. Big display of home baked treats by the cash register (where you order). Owner on site, funky art for sale, local hangout + tourists. Everything very fresh, served on paper plates--very casual, good food.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

My two daughters, husband, mother and I stopped at the Passion Pie Cafe on New Year's Day after visiting the Elephant Butte Dam. The food was terrific. One daughter had a fruit waffle that she loved. The others had some type of egg dish, I can't remember what exactly - a frittata? - that they all loved. I had the Mediterranean Wafflewich. It was delicious. If you are in or Truth or Consequences, you should really go.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The coffee is fabulous. This little place has its own specific beans, special roast. Also pastries are to die for. Good light lunchy fare, good prices, very friendly folk. It can get busy, and since T or C is pretty laid back, you may have a bit longer wait than your standard Starbucks, but this local joint is so much better you will enjoy the wait and probably make a few new friends.