“Ambience and baked goods, yum!!!”
Review of Passion Pie Cafe

Passion Pie Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We strive to create an environment where everyone feels welcome and comfortable. We aim to deliver a quality product in all of our food and drink items. We support our local community and artists of all types. In essence we are your neighbors and friends. Come enjoy our space and the food and drink we create with care. Everything we create is from scratch and made on the premises. Our food and drinks are not from a box or served from a microwave. We pride ourselves in offering food and drink options that you can't get anywhere else. Come in and enjoy.
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This little cafe in downtown ToC was relaxing to hang out and had good food. Except the baked goods which were excellent!

2  Thank Roberto A

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We discovered that it can be tricky finding a restaurant open in Truth or Consequences just when you need it. We tried several places before finding one open for dinner last night. We again tried several places before finding one open for breakfast/lunch this morning. The owner of a café that is not opening until next week kindly referred us to the Passion Pie Café. It is a charming little place, obviously greatly enjoyed by locals. The decor was intriguing from the punched-tin order counter to the colorful tabletops to the couch by a set of shelves full of books. My husband and I both had the chile corn quiche, he with pumpkin curry soup and I with a salad with creamy cilantro lime dressing. The quiche was amazingly good; my husband reported that the soup was spicy and excellent; and my salad with dressing had a zing to it that was both unusual and delicious. The background music was perfect. This will be the first place we stop on our next visit to T or C.

2  Thank NMBosque
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I haven't had a meal there, just latte and the Majik bar, a bar cookie with coconut and chocolate. Excellent! Worth stopping for. Nice folks working there.

2  Thank ArizonaRock
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I eat here regularly and I'm never disappointed. I love their Mediterranean plate and of course their baked goods are irresistible. I've recently become obsessed with their waffles which are super light and fluffy but crispy on the outside. Everything tastes like it's made with love.

1  Thank Yummio812
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

I was in the mood for chocolate and I remembered passing a Cafe, so after touring the Geronimo Springs Museum I doubled back to the Passion Pie and had... a passion pie. It's like a mini chocolate pie. With flaky delicious crust. The cafe vibe is clean, open, art- oriented, with a book exchange shelf. I told the barrista that I had not been aware there was an espresso machine in T or C. The seats are comfortable, not hardwood designed to move people out. There is a big, clean couch.

1  Thank tdswen