Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa
$72
$89
Hotels.com
Motel 6 Truth or Consequences(Truth or Consequences)
$45
Desert View Inn(Truth or Consequences)(Great Value!)
$52
Ace Lodge(Truth or Consequences)
$44
Travelodge Truth or Consequences(Truth or Consequences)(Great Value!)
$48
Charles Motel and Hot Springs Spa(Truth or Consequences)
$69
Rocket Inn(Truth or Consequences)
$73
All reviewsted turnercouples massagegranolanew mexicocontinental breakfastice waterbalcony roomhot springsmineral bathoutdoor tubget awayminute soakone night stayan oasissoaking roomssanta feel paso
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 22, 2009

What a wonderful place with its private soaks and so many other spa offerings. I can hardly wat to plan a return trip.

Reviewed April 14, 2009

With a busy upcoming work schedule I decided to come back again to Sierra Grande and was again satisfied 100%. When we first got there our host was very sweet and he gave us some really good restaurant advice. This time I booked a downstairs room with a in-room mineral tub. I love the in room mineral tub because you get extra soaking time and there is no time limit. In the morning the staff was very friendly and the fresh pastries were very yummy. This is now my spot when I need to get away over night.

1  Thank Hathor
Reviewed April 13, 2009

This was my second trip to Sierra Grande Lodge and I cannot say enough to express my delight in the entire experience. From the friendly, caring Lodge staff to the beautiful, quiet rooms and grounds, this spa is a definite "must" for those who enjoy the finer aspects of life. The spa staff provides a wide array of healing techniques and the Madlyn Rose products enhace the relaxation therapies and massages.

The nearby Bella Luca northern Italian restaurant will stand up to any New York, Los Angeles, or San Francisco establishment as the chef's presentations are extraordinary.

I look forward to returning in June!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank mairimouse
Reviewed April 12, 2009

My husband and I spent a night at Sierra Grande as a part of our tour of New Mexico. We enjoyed 2 mineral water baths - 1 indoor, 1 out. I would go with the outdoor bath. The indoor bath room gets very steamy (although the room is gorgeous). We also had a great massage. The rooms are small but nice, the breakfast tasty and the staff are very welcome. I would recommend a stop to anyone in the area.

1  Thank TripperOttawa
Reviewed April 8, 2009

My husband and I stayed at the lodge for a short getaway and to celebrate my birthday. We were a little worried what we would experience in T or C, New Mexico, and were pleasantly suprised!
The accomidations were excelent, as long as you expect an authentic, old town hotel. My husband and felt that we were the only people staying at the lodge, although we saw many people throughout the weekend.

The staff was amazing and friendly, giving us all the privacy we wanted. And again we felt like they were there only for us. The were all very caring and wanted to know if we needed anything, without being overbearing or intrusive.

The soaking pools were wonderful, soothing, and relaxing. Not to mention that we enjoyed a great deal of time alone in them without feeling a time limit to our experience.

The spa staff was also excelect. I received a facial which was relaxing and therapuitc at the same time.

We had breakfast at the lodge the first day. The menu was excelent for my husband, who loves sweet carbs. I am more of a eggs and hashbrowns type of person, but none the less it was filling and delicious.

I must also mention that Cafe Bella Luca, a local resturaunt in T or C, was amazing! I recomend it to anyone who visits.

Over all, My husband and I will be back!

P.S. The outdoor spring, with the intense winds of spring...words cannot describe!

2  Thank AbAbq