We had a very enjoyable and relaxing stay. Lodge was beautiful with a wonderful soak. Our room was with a veranda and we enjoyed soaking up the sun and then a nice quite, peaceful bath. Town was a little to quite for us, there is not a lot to do in the town.
Lodge doesn't have food available but we had a great breakfast at BBQ on Broadway, looks like where the locals go, highly recommend walking there for meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featured in National Geographic Traveler as one of '150 Hotels You'll Love' Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa offers visitors delightful accommodations in a luxurious atmosphere. A full-service spa designed to maximize the healing and relaxation benefits of the Hot Spring Waters. All overnight stays and spa treatments include complimentary private hot spring soaks. A complimentary deluxe hot breakfast in the restaurant is included with every night stay. Madlyn Rose organic skin care products, crafted locally are featured in our spa and guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Grande Hotel Truth Or Consequences
- Sierra Grande Lodge And Spa