Sierra Grande lodge is a great weekend get away. The hotel is in a historic building. The rooms are beautiful with hardwood floors and jetted tubs. We had rooms that opened to a second story balcony. They also have a large covered patio downstairs with tables and chairs, so there are lots of places to relax. Their hot tubs, filled by the underground springs, are very clean and are included in the price of the room. The continental breakfast includes an excellent assortment of pastries, fruit, coffee, juice, etc. and is more than adequate. TorC is a town trying to revitalize. There are "Art Hops" monthly and there are a lot of cute second hand stores, artists and used bookstores. The only thing the Sierra Grande is missing is a chef for it's restaurant. But there are excellent restaurants nearby. Overall we enjoyed our girls weekend away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featured in National Geographic Traveler as one of '150 Hotels You'll Love' Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa offers visitors delightful accommodations in a luxurious atmosphere. A full-service spa designed to maximize the healing and relaxation benefits of the Hot Spring Waters. All overnight stays and spa treatments include complimentary private hot spring soaks. A complimentary deluxe hot breakfast in the restaurant is included with every night stay. Madlyn Rose organic skin care products, crafted locally are featured in our spa and guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Grande Lodge And Spa
- Sierra Grande Hotel Truth Or Consequences