I went there with my husband for Memorial day weekend. it was absolutely wonderful, the room was clean, loved the big tub in front of the bedroom. really enjoyed the quietness of the town, perfect place to go relax and forget about everything. the toiletries smelled really nice and made hair and skin feel soft. the breakfast was really light..as in fruit, yogurt and pastries. the restaurant should be opened, I truly believe the guests would love that. the hot spring hot tubs were so relaxing, especially the outside one. the staff was friendly and very attentive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featured in National Geographic Traveler as one of '150 Hotels You'll Love' Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa offers visitors delightful accommodations in a luxurious atmosphere. A full-service spa designed to maximize the healing and relaxation benefits of the Hot Spring Waters. All overnight stays and spa treatments include complimentary private hot spring soaks. A complimentary deluxe hot breakfast in the restaurant is included with every night stay. Madlyn Rose organic skin care products, crafted locally are featured in our spa and guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Grande Hotel Truth Or Consequences
- Sierra Grande Lodge And Spa