The time for my soak started immediately but I was unable to go to the room. The front desk clerk without offering insisted on running my bath for me. I was only permitted in the soak room after she filled my bath and lit a stinky candle I did not ask for.There was no warm water to shower in after the soak. The front desk staff was awkward. For the price there are better locations in town. 30 minutes for $30 is not that's good when it is just heated water no minerals for reals mineral water is coming in to the bath.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featured in National Geographic Traveler as one of '150 Hotels You'll Love' Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa offers visitors delightful accommodations in a luxurious atmosphere. A full-service spa designed to maximize the healing and relaxation benefits of the Hot Spring Waters. All overnight stays and spa treatments include complimentary private hot spring soaks. A complimentary deluxe hot breakfast in the restaurant is included with every night stay. Madlyn Rose organic skin care products, crafted locally are featured in our spa and guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Grande Hotel Truth Or Consequences
- Sierra Grande Lodge And Spa