Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa
ComfortInn
$89
Hotels.com
Very Good 4/5
Motel 6 Truth or Consequences(Truth or Consequences)
$45
Desert View Inn(Truth or Consequences)(Great Value!)
$52
Great 4.5/5
Travelodge Truth or Consequences(Truth or Consequences)(Great Value!)
$48
Good 3.5/5
Rocket Inn(Truth or Consequences)
$73
Great 4.5/5
Charles Motel and Hot Springs Spa(Truth or Consequences)
TripAdvisor
Very Good 4/5
Ace Lodge(Truth or Consequences)
TripAdvisor
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsted turnercouples massagegranolanew mexicocontinental breakfastice waterbalcony roomhot springsmineral bathoutdoor tubget awayminute soakone night stayan oasissoaking roomssanta feel paso
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 9, 2012

My husband and I are frequent hot mineral springs visitors. We are at T or C at least a few times a year.

This year, we picked Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa as a splurge for our 35th Wedding Anniversary celebration.

We arrived a bit stressed out, a lot tired and worn out. We walked in to the lobby and were transported from stressed and tired to relaxed and renewed. Our room on the ground floor was very clean, the bed was very comfortable and we were so busy soaking in the hot tubs, I barely had time to use the free WiFi.

We started with a 1/2 hour hot soak. Changed into weekend clothing and walked the short distance to Bella Luca which is magnificent! Our meal was perfect, but that is another review. The point is it is within walking distance to the Sierra Grande.

After a walk around Main Street, we were back to relax some more.

We were welcomed back, offered another hot soak and we took that hot soak.

The tubs are amazing, deep enough and hot enough to feel your stress fade away. Clean, pleasant, well maintained tubs are what we had.

The massage the next day was wonderful and by this time I forgot I had ever had a stressful day in my life. We walked around with smiles at this point.

The baked goodies for breakfast are freshly made and very tasty. Plenty of selections as well.

When we left this morning, we had chatted with the staff members about a wide variety of subjects and were so pleased to know such friendly staff.

I know we will be back when the world is going too fast and we want to get away to pure pleasure.

Hmmm, wonder what Valentine's Day would be like there.....

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tripshopper06
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I brought my wife here for her birthday. She loved the spa and I decided to have a message myself. I have a stiff shoulder and got the myofascial release message. My shoulder is feeling better and I have increased range of motion. The message got better results than my physical therapy.

Both my wife and I loved the hot spring soaks. We were surprised at how relaxing the soaks are and what a therapeutic benefit there was to the mineral water. Thanks to Robin at the front desk and the rest of the staff for a great time.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Roger R
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Making the reservation through to checkout was one of the best experiences we have had. Everyone on the staff was helpful. The room was beautiful, the ambiance of the whole property was restful, clean and quiet and the breakfast was wonderful. Looking forward to another trip to this great oasis!!

Room Tip: End room was bright and sunny
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Checked in here very late one night while on an Arizona & New Mexico road trip. The next morning we were treated to an incredibly good continental breakfast with baked treats, fruit, muesli and some of the tastiest artisan bread I have ever tasted. Following this we had a short soak in an outdoor pool which was heavenly - perfect for tired bodies (and minds) after lots of driving. While we didn't spend much time in the room, the beds were comfortable and the room was more than adequate. Only strange thing was the shower situation - the shower is within the room (not the bathroom) and separated only by a shower curtain. Didn't really bother me so much but might be uncomfortable if you like privacy while showering! The host was really warm and friendly, full of local knowledge and happy to assist in anyway possible.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Sierra Grande is a beautiful oasis in the desert of New Mexico. From the historic hotel wonderfully updated, the amazing hot soaks in private tubs (2 per day), and the kind professional staff - We love it. And if you are chemically sensitive like me, you will appreciate their focus on natural cleaning products, body care products, and very clean spa areas. While you are there, get a spa treatment - my husband and I loved the Ashi Thai - wonderful. We're going back for our anniversary.

Room Tip: We like the back of the lodge - it faces a gorgeous rock wall, very quiet. The front has a private deck area for lounging. The quieter rooms seem to be on the ends of the hotel, farther from the central stairs.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple