$93
$85
HIExpress.com
$71
Motel 6 Truth or Consequences(Truth or Consequences)
$58
Travelodge by Wyndham Truth Or Consequences(Truth or Consequences)(Great Value!)
$53
Pelican Spa(Truth or Consequences)(Great Value!)
$65
Ace Lodge(Truth or Consequences)
$44
Rocket Inn(Truth or Consequences)
$73
Desert View Inn(Truth or Consequences)
TripAdvisor
Charles Motel and Hot Springs Spa(Truth or Consequences)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsted turnercouples massagegranolanew mexicoice watercontinental breakfastbalcony roomhot springsmineral bathoutdoor tubget awayminute soakone night staysoaking roomssanta feel pasorelaxing stay
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Wow, this place was unexpectingly great! The rooms were spacious and comfortable with great bath tubs! The service was superb! The hot spring soaks were the highlight of the stay! The free breakfast was fantastic!! I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2012

This place still has great rooms, breakfast and customer service. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank altitude80
Reviewed March 29, 2012

After having no vacation in eight years, we decided that we were long overdue. A friend recommended the Sierra Grande, and it was just perfect! The service was spectacular, with lovely, friendly and refined help. Our room was small (it is a historic building), but very comfortable. The baths were beautiful, and the massages were the best we have ever enjoyed. I can't recommend them highly enough. Definitely worth the 3 hour drive down from Santa Fe. After touring the other options in T or C, I can say that this is definitely the best choice. A bit pricier, but well worth it. I would go on in depth, but other reviewers have already done an excellent job. All I can say is THANK YOU!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I took a trip south (from my home in Santa Fe) for a solo retreat. I was looking for a place where I could have solitude, peace, quiet, and comfort. The Sierre Grande Lodge was perfect in all these respects and more.

I really appreciate a hotel that pays close attention to details, and SGL does. From the sincere welcome of the front desk person to the luxurious in-room bath products (organic from Madlyn Rose), from the fine wood furniture in the rooms to the spa bathrobes, this place does a great job on every level.

And then there are the baths. Every night you stay at SGL, you get two free private soaks -- one in the evening and one in the morning (make sure to schedule your times before you arrive, if possible). I tried three of the four private soaking baths. My favorite was the Mineral, an elevated stone bath in a room painted a warm mauve color. When I arrived for my bath, there was a lit candle and a glass of filtered ice water waiting for me. The second night I took my soak in the outdoor tub and had a wonderful view of the stars overhead.

The only thing that fell short during this stay was breakfast. And I only say this because everything else, in contrast, felt so luxurious. So it was a bit of a disappointment to see tiny pastries in plastic wrap. Other than that, the breakfast was decent (and they do make a point to tell you it's a continental breakfast, not a full one). Good coffee, hardboiled eggs, yogurt, fruit. And it's really sweet to sit out on the veranda with your spa robe and the local newspaper, soaking up the morning sun.

Will definitely be back... great stay.

Room Tip: I had room 208 near the stairway... great view of the rock garden and very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We had a delightful time, and are so grateful that the hotel is DOG FRIENDLY! Lulu, the Boston Terrier, was welcomed, which makes my life so much easier. The room (on the ground floor) was lovely, the queen bed was nice, the indoor and outdoor hot springs tubs were wonderful, and all around it was a fantastic experience. The staff is fabulous!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple