Marbles are bright, playful and fun, but if you're looking for something a little classier, the Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa is a lovely respite from the daily routine.
We live in Albuquerque and this retreat is a close and affordable escape. The Lodge is very clean, well maintained and appropriately modern considering its 1929 birth date. It is also peaceful, refined and very well run by the capable, friendly and attentive staff.
Our first floor room was fresh and comfortable, but because of its location near the lobby, rather noisy.We plan to stay on the 2nd floor next time. We chose a first floor room to take advantage of the hot mineral water plumbed to the bath tub, but we never used it because we received two free soaks in beautiful private rooms with our one night stay (evening and morning). The smaller 2 person tub was quite a bit hotter than the large 5 person bath. So, next time we plan to stick with the smaller.
We enjoyed our stay very much and will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featured in National Geographic Traveler as one of '150 Hotels You'll Love' Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa offers visitors delightful accommodations in a luxurious atmosphere. A full-service spa designed to maximize the healing and relaxation benefits of the Hot Spring Waters. All overnight stays and spa treatments include complimentary private hot spring soaks. A complimentary deluxe hot breakfast in the restaurant is included with every night stay. Madlyn Rose organic skin care products, crafted locally are featured in our spa and guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Grande Lodge And Spa
- Sierra Grande Hotel Truth Or Consequences