I first discovered the Sierra Grande in 2004 and have been back almost every year since then. It is one of my favorite places in the world. The hot spring soaks are without a doubt one of the very best features. You get one free for every day of your stay. The rooms are each decorated uniquely, are very comfortable, and include a soaking tub as well. The range of spa activities are outstanding and well worth it. The hotel is located in downtown Truth or Consequences (such as it is) and a convenient walk to the entire town. Locally, you can keep yourself occupied for 2-3 days. Any longer than that and you will want to be making full day trips to other sights such as White Sands.
On the negative side, it is time for the Sierra Grande to upgrade their bedding. After a 3 day stay in January, my next stop was a Fairfield Inn. Guess which was the more comfortable sleeping experience. The Sierra Grande needs new mattresses and upgraded bed coverings and pillows. I say this with love, won't stop me from coming again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featured in National Geographic Traveler as one of '150 Hotels You'll Love' Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa offers visitors delightful accommodations in a luxurious atmosphere. A full-service spa designed to maximize the healing and relaxation benefits of the Hot Spring Waters. All overnight stays and spa treatments include complimentary private hot spring soaks. A complimentary deluxe hot breakfast in the restaurant is included with every night stay. Madlyn Rose organic skin care products, crafted locally are featured in our spa and guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Grande Lodge And Spa
- Sierra Grande Hotel Truth Or Consequences