The entire experience was bliss, and I'm really picky when it comes to customer service, cleanliness and amenities.
The over-the phone booking process was a breeze. The room rate was affordable and they do accept third-party discounts.
The room was clean, quiet and quaint featuring some amazing skin products.
The mineral waters were divine. You get your own private hot bath with fresh water from the springs just for you, plus the room featured its own large bath tub.
Breakfast was sparse but decent with home-made muffins and scones, yogurt, granola and hard-boiled eggs.
No fancy latte, the lack of which is always a bit of a disappointment for me but everything else made up for it.
The staff was friendly, professional and helpful.
It was difficult to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featured in National Geographic Traveler as one of '150 Hotels You'll Love' Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa offers visitors delightful accommodations in a luxurious atmosphere. A full-service spa designed to maximize the healing and relaxation benefits of the Hot Spring Waters. All overnight stays and spa treatments include complimentary private hot spring soaks. A complimentary deluxe hot breakfast in the restaurant is included with every night stay. Madlyn Rose organic skin care products, crafted locally are featured in our spa and guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Grande Lodge And Spa
- Sierra Grande Hotel Truth Or Consequences