I absolutely love staying here. The staff is always friendly and go the extra mile. On my last visit as I was checking out I mentioned I was on my way to the nearby lake. The staff asked if I needed ice to fill my ice chest, and infact I did, took us to the kitchen and let us fill our chests from the icemaker. The rooms are small but cozy, with a wonderful with a huge jacuzi tub. Beds are comfortable, soft robes, wonderful smelling bathroom products. (bring your own conditioner if you need it though- the shampoo/conditioner leaves hair dry) They no longer have a resaurant but the Bella Luca Cafe is a short walk away and delicious with a great wine list! A VERY Romantic get-away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featured in National Geographic Traveler as one of '150 Hotels You'll Love' Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa offers visitors delightful accommodations in a luxurious atmosphere. A full-service spa designed to maximize the healing and relaxation benefits of the Hot Spring Waters. All overnight stays and spa treatments include complimentary private hot spring soaks. A complimentary deluxe hot breakfast in the restaurant is included with every night stay. Madlyn Rose organic skin care products, crafted locally are featured in our spa and guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sierra Grande Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Grande Hotel Truth Or Consequences
- Sierra Grande Lodge And Spa